Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 40 and Beyond

Although I finished strong in the 40 day challenge, I didn't finish strong on my blogging duties! My apologies. As soon as I finished my baseline WOD last friday, I totally shut down mentally thinking about much of anything that had to do with the challenge or this blog. I gave it all I had on Friday and improved my baseline workout time from 18:44 to 15:53. I think that was the most thrilling, satisfying part of the results for me. Seeing weight loss is always nice, but seeing the difference in how much quicker I got was great for this mama who ain't getting any younger!

We will find out the result of the to 3 females by Wednesday of next week. I would LOVE to place in the top 3, but honestly have no idea if I even have a chance. I will let you know how it all shakes out! And I do plan on continuing to post new recipes on this blog starting this week. Thanks for all of you who have hung in there with me through this journey. At the end of the day, I feel like I did win because I learned so much and finished the 40 days SO much better than where I was when I started!

No comments:

Post a Comment