Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 11 - Hungry!

You will see below that I ate a lot of times today! I think there are two reasons for that - 1) the workout today was brutal and about killed me. It left me ravenous! and 2) It's that special time on the month when hunger looms. But i've eaten all good stuff so i'm not worried. Just listing to my body!

5:30am scoop of coconut manna before work
7:45 workout - 50-40-30-20-10 reps of wallballs, box jumps, and KB swings
8:30 Breakfast - 6 egg whites, 1 banana
10:30 snack - larabar
12:00 lunch - bowl of spinach topped with tuna and avocado, small side of steamed broccoli
3:00 snack - Primal Pac and 1/2 of one of the muffins I made for dinner
5:30 - 1/2 mango and 1 hardboiled egg (a pre-dining out snack. I never want to go to a restaurant starving...rarely does it end well)
7:00 dinner - Mitch and the kids had breakfast for dinner. Eggs, Bacon, and Paleo Pumpkin Muffins. You can see the recipe here.
http://elleinwonderland.wordpress.com/2011/04/13/youre-welcome-world-paleo-pumpkin-muffins/

I made them like she did, only I had no natural maple syrup, just 1/8 c of agave. I went ahead and put what agave I did have into the muffin mix. I can tell that they would be really good with more sweetener, but I didn't want to ruin the recipe with Aunt Jemima's Country Rich Syrup! To make everyone happy, I served them to the kids with a small bowl of syrup on the side to dip in. Everyone wins!
Oh, and as for me I went to Bottega Cafe for a Girls Night Out. I had grilled chicken, topped with arugula, zucchini, carmelized onions, and tomato chutney vinaigrette with a side of sauteed spinach. Very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment