Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Day 3 - Still A Loser Blog

Today was a good day, although I felt VERY full from all the veggies I ate. I guess that's better than feeling VERY full from eating too many pretzel M&M's. I really need to go to the store, so today my meals and snacks were whatever I could scrounge from the fridge.
Breakfast - 1 whole, 4 white scrambled eggs, 1 spoonful coconut manna
Snack - 1 hard-boiled egg, 1 slice deli meat, 1/2 apple
Lunch - 3 slices deli meat, big bowl of brussels sprouts
Snack - Primal Pac
Dinner - Urban Cookhouse Grilled Chicken and 2 sides of vegetables (instead of salad and rice)

I was hoping to cook something fabulous, but since Mitch was out of town it just didn't seem worth it. I have some great recipes I will be trying over the weekend and next week. Tomorrow we will have breakfast for dinner and I will make some Zucchini Muffins from a ginormous zucchini we got from my in-laws. It's a recipe from Elana's Pantry so i'm sure it will be yummy.

Last, but not least, I had a great workout earlier today at crossfit and just got back from a quick 1 mile run. I'm in it to win it!

2 comments:

  1. I am reading it!!!!!!!!!!! who cares if anyone does or not. if you enjoy doing it, if it keeps you accountable, keep on...and I assure you ppl do check it out. I will advertise it for you ;)...I am sure you would LOVE that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here!!! I've had a "boy art camp" hangover! Totally reading now...YOU GO GIRL! Totally inspiring me and motivating me to get cooking again. Made meatballs in marinara + roasted zucchini tonight!

    ReplyDelete