Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 4

A special shout out to Suz and Lauren for commenting. Feeling the love from the Mother Tribe!! Today has been another good day and I really feel like I am in a good groove. I did the Tribe workout at work this morning and did the best I could working out alone. I did 50 burpees, 50 pull-ups, and 50 squat cleans (with just the 45lb. bar). It took me a while to do the squat cleans, so I threw in and extra 50 sit-ups at the end since I gave myself too much rest in between cleans. As for my food:
Breakfast was the usual eggs and coconut.
Snack was a Larabar (Gingersnap - my fav)
Lunch was this yummyness: (grass-fed beef patty on a bed of spinach and romaine with some carrots and apple slices)












Snack - Albacore tuna mixed with some avocado (delish! who knew???)
Dinner - Breakfast - Eggs, Bacon, and Zucchini Muffins from Elana's Pantry. I cant get my linky thing to work so go to www.elanaspantry.com and search for zucchini muffins. I ate 1 muffin to see what I thought about it (new recipe for us) and I thought they were pretty good. They were made with coconut flour instead of almond flour and I put in raisins instead of chocolate chips. Definitely worth making again.
This is very large zucchini that made it all happen (and you can tell by my little guys face the kind of afternoon we had...)























I ended the day with a 1.5 mile run and a little time of walking to clear my head. Day 4 is done and I feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment