Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 13 -Hardest Day So Far

Today has been my hardest paleo day so far. Not quite sure why, but I have talked about food ALL DAY..."When this 40 days is over, I am going straight to _________ to get __________. I've talked about Chick-fil-a, ZaZa, Edgewood Creamery, you name it. I think I'm getting on Mitch's nerves!! Part of me wonders if i'm having a hard time because I am so tired. I worked my booty off this week in the gym, put in a few extra runs at night, and today ran pretty hard for 30 minutes and then went to Open Gym and worked on pull-ups and double-unders for an hour. No wonder i'm tired! I am looking very forward to a much needed day of rest tomorrow and I know how much my body needs it. Regardless of how I felt today, I still ate 100% paleo. I am very thankful for a husband who supports me and encourages me to stay the course!

Tonight's dinner was nothing special - Grilled Chicken Salad from Zoe's (no feta, pita, or potato salad). Tomorrow, though, I am going to take a stab at making my own chicken salad (including the mayo) as I am needing a change of protein sources. I'm hoping that it turns out well! I am also trying 3 other recipes this week, so stay tuned. Hope everyone has a restful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment