Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 21 - Sunday Morning Pancakes













I have had 3 people ask me this week about what recipe we use for pancakes. We have tried several, and these have been the best so far.

Ingredients:
1 c. Almond Flour (I use the Honeyville brand)
2 eggs
1/4 c water
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tbsp. agave nectar

Directions:
Mix all ingredients well (the batter will be thick) and pour 1/4 measuring cup full of batter on a medium/high skillet. Flip when edges are set.
One batch feeds both of my kids (3-4 small pancakes each) or just Mitch (4 large ones) I didn't have any of these this morning as I am trying to not "Paleoify" any foods during the challenge. Just eggs and an orange for me! And a special shout out to my friend Jessica who pushed me through a 4.1 mile run this morning!

We will be having dinner out with our community group tonight, so I won't be cooking anything new until tomorrow. I hope everyone has a restful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. Just got caught up on your blog after being @ the beach! So proud of you girl!!! 19 more days! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete