Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 5 - Meow

Today has been a busy day! From swim team, to work, to the grocery, to home for a quick change of clothes, to Irontribe, then rushed home to say goodbye to these sweet kittens who have been in our backyard for the past 3 weeks. They were abandoned by their mama early on and I "rescued" them from under my neighbors house. After getting them used to being around people, we put an ad on craigslist and found them a new home.























Once the kittens were gone, we got into cleaning mode to get ready for a visit from our friends the Merwins (visiting from China!) I did manage to eat in the midst of the business, but today was nothing exciting...until dinner. One of my favorite meals ever!
Breakfast - Scrambled Eggs (1 whole, 4 white), coconut
Snack - Larabar
Snack #2 (pre-workout) - 2 slices deli turkey (Applegate Farms honey maple turkey)
Lunch - Banana Deli Turkey
Snack - 2 hard-boiled eggs, big bowl of sauteed squash and red onion
Dinner - We had our sweet friends, the Merwins, over for dinner. We had burgers on the grill and a summer salad. I enjoyed my burger in between 2 big romaine leaves, along with some tomato, guacamole, and a slice of bacon. I looked forward to this meal all day long! I also ate a few carrots and zucchini slices dipped in guacamole.

No extra running today. I am pooped! I'm off to bed to get some much needed rest. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment